When you invest in RTO (Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer) or RCO (Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizer) systems that provide the best and most economical solution, the cost savings are seen almost immediately on your bottom line. NESTEC continues its quest to provide the best and most economical solution for VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), HAP (Hazardous Air Pollutant), and odor control applications.
NESTEC’s three hundred and forty-five plus (345+) combined years of key staff experience with RTO and RCO design, fabrication, and installations for VOC, HAP, and odor control applications, as well as our commitment to continually pushing these technologies forward by increasing efficiency and performance, is a wealth of knowledge and a growing source of insights into new and innovative features. Our extensive familiarity with these systems enables us to offer extremely well suited solutions for your specific application — and all while lowering the costs of operation and maintenance.
NESTEC’s unique, innovative poppet valve assembly design can achieve RTO DRE (Destruction Removal Efficiency) of 99% with a fast acting, simple, rugged, reliable, and easily accessible valve assembly that features:
- One valve for both inlet and outlet control
- Three separate cushion designs to prevent slamming into the seat and maintain a tight seal
- Self-cleaning heated seats
- Room for thermal expansion for the complete operating range of conditions
- Self-aligning shafts and actuators
- Hinged, easy access doors
- On-demand, locally fabricated replacement components
- Access to NESTEC’s warehouse inventoried components
The NESTEC poppet valve eliminates:
- Problems and associated expense with complicated machined rotary valve RTOs
- The excessive wear and binding problems due to thermal expansion with a rotary valve RTO
Coming soon, NESTEC will also be offering an ELECTRIC ACTUATOR (Patent Pending) for the poppet valve operation.
Until now, pneumatic actuators have been the primary component in the operation of NESTEC poppet valves. However, NESTEC’s quest in eliminating or minimizing the air emission control system’s effect on the plant’s bottom line, has led to the development of a patent pending electric actuator that matches pneumatic actuator performance while offering additional features and savings.
NESTEC’s patent pending electric valve actuator eliminates:
- Dry pneumatic air needs
- Air dryer
- Pneumatic piping
- Associated costs
- End limit switches
- Mechanical adjustments
- Associated costs
- Other issues associated with the RTO valve operation
NESTEC’s solutions have led to substantial cost reductions in RTO/RCO capital equipment as well as long term operating costs, thus providing the best and most economical solution for the application. The NESTEC approach offers a total air emission control system with alternate options for the capital equipment system and associated operating costs. We provide you with a customizable matrix of solutions, helping you navigate to the best and most economical solution for your specific plant APC needs.
If you have an application that requires air pollution control and energy conservation and want a system that provides:
- Alternate solutions to minimize your capital expenditure
- Lowered energy bills
- Reduced stack testing costs (when compared to a single stack)
- A smaller carbon footprint
- Easily maintainable equipment
- Simple components with proven long-term reliability
- 24/7 service and engineering support
- Access to NESTEC’s warehouse replacement components
Contact NESTEC for a free process analysis and proposal.
Jim Nester, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Reimlinger, Vice President: email@example.com
Rodney L. Pennington, PE, Vice President of Key Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Redcay, Services Manager: email@example.com