NESTEC provides the integral management services and technical skills that ensure all projects are coordinated and directed to bring about their completion on time and in accordance with the design and quality specifications agreed to up front. Towards that end, NESTEC develops and implements the scope of services, applying the following critical success factors:
- Safety FIRST – NESTEC utilizes proven safety procedures as a template for a step-by-step plan that mitigates safety risks while managing costs and schedules, without compromising on the highest standards of reliability. https://www.nestecinc.com/news/safety-first/
- NESTEC’S PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE: “The safety of our employees is the highest concern of the management of NESTEC, Inc. No job is so important or urgent that we cannot take the time to work safely.”
- Initial Conceptual Project – NESTEC reviews and analyzes the application up front to establish the best and most economical air emission control solution(s). https://www.nestecinc.com/news/experience-leads-to-smart-apc-solutions/
- Engineering and Design – NESTEC’s experience since the 1970s has provided the knowledge from actual, on-site involvement to implement the best proven RTO features. https://www.nestecinc.com/news/47-years-of-rto-technology/
- Project Execution – NESTEC’s strategic and tactical plan for the project life cycle is developed at the project start and focused on successful completion on time. https://www.nestecinc.com/news/the-best-and-most-economical-apc-solutions/
- Project Procedure – NESTEC’s proven guidelines are applied to the execution of the project, within the scope of the contract, including project review meetings, updated schedules, timely reports, monitoring of all purchased materials, fabrication inspections, installation inspections, and start up. And NESTEC provides all necessary operating and maintenance training, along with follow up and aftermarket services.
- Conception / Initiation
- Performance / Monitoring
- Project Closing
- Organizational Team – NESTEC is structured to function directly with the end user and/or designated consultants or management and is staffed with fully qualified experienced professionals for each task at hand.
- Schedule – NESTEC organizes a concise plan of execution, manpower, materials, and equipment for all projects, which are tracked on a bar chart that indicates events, start dates, duration, completion, and integration, along with actual status, on a monthly basis.
- Quality – NESTEC puts total quality management in place with full implementation from management techniques to work inspection. The plan covers project management, engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, and start up services.
- Fabrication – NESTEC deploys state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and protocols, including computerized steel cutting and welding, CNC machining, continuous training, and procedure updates. All of which are supported by unmatched experience with RTO, RCO, and other associated control devices.
- Construction – NESTEC enforces a clear understanding of project scope, restraints, operational coordination with minimal interference, and innovative approaches to implementation that provide safe, successful, and timely completion of all projects.
- Substance Abuse Policy – NESTEC promotes a high standard of safety prior to mobilization at the site.
- Checkout! Startup – NESTEC relies on a verifiable system to enhance safe, fast, and efficient start up with minimal operation interference. The procedures include inspection, verification, checkout, air balancing, testing (emission tests not included), training, and turn over to the end user.
- Upgrades and Rebuilds – NESTEC has a solid history of engineering and performing rebuilds of existing air pollution control equipment. https://www.nestecinc.com/news/need-more-capacity-from-existing-rto/
- Aftermarket and Service – NESTEC has a staff of experienced engineers and field service personnel who regularly perform detailed inspections. We can also respond to emergency situations and place service personnel on site in 24 hours or less. https://www.nestecinc.com/news/round-the-clock/
Together, NESTEC’s improvements and unique features have made it possible for industry to remain in regulatory compliance without sacrificing profitability.
If you have an application that requires air pollution control and energy conservation and want to select your solution from a list of options that will meet your specific needs: contact NESTEC for a free process analysis and proposal.
For assistance call or e-mail NESTEC Inc. (Office: 610-323-7670) for a free evaluation of your VOC control equipment needs. (http://www.nestecinc.com)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Aftermarket- Service)