Throughout 2017, NESTEC has been very busy with new equipment installations, as well as numerous major equipment upgrades and rebuilds. We have expanded our capabilities with exciting new partnerships, grown our customer base with the addition of several new clients, and continue to provide outstanding service to our loyal, existing customers.
Upgrade and Rebuild Projects
- Conversion of an existing seven (7) chamber single combustion chamber, hydraulic butterfly valve RTO to a NESTEC MCC (multi-combustion chamber) RTO design with pneumatic simple, rugged, and reliable poppet valve operation. Several other NESTEC features were also included to reduce the overall operating costs and improve reliable uptime operation.
(Before and after shots)
- Rebuild of another manufacturer’s existing four (4) chamber stainless steel RTO that had been damaged by stress corrosion cracking (SCC) issues.
- Replacement of the combustion chamber and heat exchange chambers and media on another manufacturer’s rotary valve RTO unit.
(Before and after shots)
- A range of upgrades and refurbishment projects for media replacement, cold face support replacement, and control system modernization.
Experience and Longevity
NESTEC continues to pursue and hire experienced personnel in the air emission control equipment industry. Over 72% of NESTEC’s employees have more than 25 years of experience in the design, manufacturing, installation, startup, and service of air emission control equipment. Our employees enjoy working at NESTEC and help our customers achieve consistent operations, reliable equipment, and responsive services — which gives us a great sense of pride!
- This year NESTEC has continued to invest in our capabilities by adding a new low capacity (250 -1000 SCFM) RTO design for specialized applications. The unit offers the same capabilities as larger units, but with a much lower cost per SCFM capacity.
- NESTEC Inc. and A.H. Lundberg Systems Limited announced a strategic alliance to mutually promote each company’s technologies in North America and other parts of the world. The partnership will expand the reach of new and state-of-the-art technologies in the U.S. and provide NESTEC with a complement of proven air emission control systems, including the WESP (Wet Electrostatic Precipitator) for TPM to further strengthen its broad spectrum of single source clean air solutions.
- Earlier this year NESTEC invested in the addition of another fully equipped service vehicle to facilitate customized response and assistance for our customers.
- In addition to the service vehicle, NESTEC also added a frontend telehandler with excellent lift capacity, an ideal machine for loading/unloading and moving/placing material in jobsite warehouses to help expedite project installation.
NESTEC’s team is looking forward to continued growth in 2018 as more and more industries continue to return to the U.S. for manufacturing.
“Increasing magnitude of air pollution across the globe is encouraging countries in North American and European regions to deploy end-of-point air control equipment to control the levels of air pollution, which in turn driving the growth of end-of-point air pollution control equipment market. In addition, national governments of various countries such as U.S, Germany, China and Japan are taking initiatives to reduce the impact of increasing air pollution on ecology and human health. This is further expected to fuel the growth of end-point air control equipment market over the forecast period. Other major drivers such as growing involvement of green lobby group and increasing investments by plants to implement air pollution control equipment to meet regulatory compliances is supporting the growth of this market. However, high initial cost associated with implementation of end-of-point air pollution control equipment is hindering the growth of this market to some extent.”
NESTEC is excited to see what the New Year will bring to our business and our customers. 2017 has been a great year for our team and we also hope for our customers and suppliers as well.
NESTEC would like to express our gratitude and thanks to our customers and wish all a Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
For assistance from our extensive experience, call or e-mail NESTEC Inc. for a free evaluation of your VOC control equipment needs.
Jim Nester, President: email@example.com
Rick Reimlinger, Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rodney L. Pennington, PE, Vice President of Key Accounts: email@example.com
Jeremy Redcay, Services Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org