NESTEC will be attending and exhibiting at the American Plywood Association (APA) Annual Meeting / Engineered Wood Technology Association (EWTA) Info Fair at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Bonita Springs, Florida, on November 5, 6, and 7, 2016.
Please join us at Booth #41 for a detailed analysis of the latest Regenerative Thermal and Catalytic Oxidizer (RTO / RCO) installations in wood products and other industries.
With over three centuries of combined experience in studying, designing, fabricating, installing, and servicing RTO and RCO technologies, NESTEC has been pushing the boundaries of energy conservation and Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) control solutions since the 1970s.
NESTEC’s Multi-Combustion Chamber (MCC) RTO and RCO options have proven benefits for wood applications, including reducing the fuel costs of both new and existing oxidizer equipment.
Our simple, rugged, and reliable technologies feature:
- Full Flow On Line Bake Out
- Thermal Alignment Programing design (for additional fuel energy savings)
- Combustion air on ratio control
- Valve cycle timing control
- Premixed natural gas enhancement systems
- Forced draft fans
- Hotter inlet valve surfaces (to minimize or eliminate condensable buildup on the valve)
- Heat exchange media support with thermal expansion design compensation and uniform airflow distribution
- Full process flow with incremental on line bake out capabilities
- RCO catalysts
- Modular construction to minimize shipping and installation costs
- 98+% Destruction Removal Efficiency (DRE)
- 96% Thermal Energy Recovery (TER) (a 20 percent reduction in fuel over 95 percent TER designs)
Fine-tuning your RTO with one or several of the above features can reduce the fuel consumption by 8 to 40 percent.
On a large wood application, this can amount to up to $200,000 per year in fuel savings, even at today’s natural gas costs.
NESTEC offers single-point responsibility and service/training for all oxidizer systems, with 24/7 response and cellular online router service provided via a secure outbound connection to our cloud-based VPN servers. We ensure constant, immediate access to the oxidizer control panel and remote assistance and diagnostic support.
If optimizing, upgrading, and/or refurbishing existing equipment is not an option, NESTEC offers new, industry-leading, economical oxidizer systems. Our experts will guide you to the optimal solution for your specific application.
For assistance from our extensive experience, call or e-mail NESTEC Inc. for a free evaluation of your VOC control equipment needs.
Jim Nester, CEO: email@example.com
Rick Reimlinger, Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rodney Pennington, Vice President of Special Projects: email@example.com
William Holden, Aftermarket & Services Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org