When you invest in an efficient thermal oxidizer (RTO/RCO), concentrator, wet electrostatic precipitator (WESP), and/or energy conservation system that delivers the best and most economical solution, you will see the positive effects on your bottom line.
NESTEC continues its quest to achieve the best (performance, reliability, and simplicity) and most economical (minimum operating and maintenance costs) solution for air emission control and energy conservation systems. In addition to NESTEC’s continuous innovations in equipment design, opportunities are also pursued to enhance our staff with experienced, knowledgeable personnel to heighten the performance of NESTEC’s installed solutions.
NESTEC’s combined four hundred and fifty plus (450+) years of key staff experience with the design, fabrication, and implementation of advanced emissions control and efficiency enhancing technologies for Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), Hazardous Air Pollutant (HAP), and odor and particulate matter control applications provides the knowledge and insights into new and innovative features to offer the finest and most reasonable solutions for a multitude of applications for a wide range of industries, including but not limited to:
- Can Manufacturing
- Wood Pellets
- Specialty Chemicals
- Wood Panels
- Pulp and Paper
- Metalized Film
- Building Products
In the last six (6) months NESTEC has added three (3) key employees with past employment at LDX Solutions, plus other personnel with experience from manufacturing companies associated with RTO, RCO, and WESP technologies, to enhance the overall knowledge base and culture of continuous innovative development at NESTEC.
Since NESTEC’s incorporation in 1999, our principals have continued to add key experience personnel in engineering, design, project management, and service with expertise in all types of air emission control programs to provide the best and most economical systems.
All our field staff meet the highest standards for safety and are trained for confined space, lockout/tagout, fall protection, asbestos avoidance, hazard communication, and all other areas that are part of the HAZWOPER training program. (See: Safety First | Nestec, Inc.)
True innovation must be substantially different, not an insignificant change, and must meaningfully make a product better and improved. The term innovation may refer to both radical or incremental changes to products, processes, or services, but the unspoken goal of all innovation is to solve a problem. Innovation is an important topic in the study of technology, and engineering because we are always seeking a new idea, product, or way to do something.
In the field of air emission control, innovation is one of the things that NESTEC does best. Our product development is strategically focused on Smarter Solutions for Clean Air that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, and/or exceed present performance and efficiency standards.
NESTEC’s unique innovations include several designs in the field of air emission control and energy conservation.
- Single fast acting poppet valve
- DRE (Destruction Removal Efficiency) of 99% with a simple, rugged, reliable, and easily accessible valve assembly
- One valve for both inlet and outlet control
- Three separate cushion designs to prevent slamming into the seat while maintaining a tight seal
- Self-cleaning heated seat
- Allows for thermal expansion for the complete operating range of conditions
- Self-aligning shaft and actuator
- Hinged, easy access door
- Available locally fabricated replacement components
- Access to NESTEC’s warehouse of inventoried components
THERMAL ALIGNMENT program
- Can be installed to balance the preheat cycle with the recovery cycle
- increases TER (Thermal Energy Recovery) and minimizes fuel consumption, untapping significant cost savings
Uniform media air flow distribution nozzle
- Increased TER and reduced fuel consumption for cost savings
- Increased DRE NESTEC’s ELECTRIC ACTUATOR (Patent Pending) for the poppet valve operation eliminates:
- The need for dry pneumatic air
- Compressor cost
- Air dryer cost
- Pneumatic piping cost
- Associated operating costs
- End limit switches
- Mechanical adjustments
- Associated costs
- Many other issues associated with the RTO valve operation, which delivers cost savings while increasing performance!
NESTEC’s solutions have led to substantial equipment savings as well as long-term operating savings, thus providing the best and most economical solution for the application.
NESTEC’s EXPERIENCED STAFF offers a total air emission control system with alternate options for the capital equipment system and associated operating costs. Thus, providing a customer matrix of potential solutions that can lead to the best and most economical solution for the specific plant APC needs with a positive effect on your bottom line.
Contact NESTEC for a free process analysis and/or proposal today.
Jim Nester, CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Reimlinger, COO: email@example.com
Jaymie Deemer, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rodney L Pennington, PE, Sr Director – Specialized Sales: email@example.com
William Holden Aftermarket & Services Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply