NESTEC Inc. staff have experience with RTO control of VOCs, HAPs and particulate emissions that dates back to 1970. NESTEC is a leading supplier of complete energy conservation and auxiliary systems, as well as specialized, full-service abatement solutions, engineering studies, concept solution options, design, manufacturing, installation, training, startup, and commissioning.
NESTEC has unmatched experience with an incredibly wide array of mechanical and electronic solutions, including, but not limited to:
- Regenerative, Recuperative, and Catalytic Oxidizers
- Adsorption Concentrators
- Particulate Control Systems
Each system is configured to suit specific applications and provide the most effective and economical solution.
AFTERMARKET – SERVICE AND SUPPORT — ANY SYSTEM, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE
NESTEC responds to the needs of our customers as well as others any hour of any day. Our service-support facility in Pen Argyl, PA has a dedicated staff to process all service inquiries rapidly. Field support includes a team of qualified operation engineers and technicians located around the county at each of our satellite service centers.
INSPECTION & SERVICE PERFORMANCE BACKED BY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
The foundation of NESTEC’s success began with field maintenance and service for RTOs and other oxidizers that was supported by an ongoing mission to offer the most effective economical solutions.
NESTEC’S SERVICE SUPPORT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Preventive maintenance
- Operator and staff training courses
- Record drawings and as-builts
- Performance/compliance testing
- Strong diagnostic capability
- Troubleshooting, including PLC programming via modem
- Rebuilds of equipment and fuel trains
- Extensive spare parts and manuals
- In-depth reporting
- Around the clock Service Assistance/1-888-437-1488
NESTEC’s emerging processes and innovative engineering are integrated into new and existing systems to maximize efficiency and minimize operating costs. Highlights of NESTEC’s operations include support of new designs and applications, in addition to dedicated regional service for maintenance, repair, and emergency service. NESTEC takes service a step further by offering new and superior alternatives that enhance a plant’s productivity and efficiency to unlock significant energy savings.
NESTEC offers comprehensive aftermarket services designed to deliver individual facility solutions. We have an engineering service program that provides routine inspection and maintenance to extensive aftermarket upgrades and/or refurbishment for all abatement equipment. Inspections are the first line of defense to ensure your system is running optimally and complying with environmental laws and regulations.
Available in annual, biannual, or quarterly visits, NESTEC will provide an extensive inspection report, including detailed description, drawings, graphics, and pictures. Information from an inspection provides many benefits for planning and budgeting annual expenditures and scheduling repairs or preventive maintenance to minimize disruption and downtime.
RECONDITIONING SERVICES—SMALL EFFECTS FOR LARGE RESULTS
Well-designed systems require reconditioning or upgrading to maintain efficient operation. Reconditioning could be used when system’s components show excessive wear, resulting in reduced destruction efficiency or increased operating costs caused by excess energy consumption. NESTEC’s broad knowledge of diverse systems and depth of service capability is an assurance that your system will be returned to peak performance. NESTEC has the ability to evaluate and service beyond your reconditioning request with upgrade solutions that will surpass original operations.
MAJOR COMPONENTS COMMONLY RECONDITIONED OR REPLACED INCLUDE:
- Carbon/Zeolite adsorption media
- Ceramic heat recovery media
- Media bed support structures
- Insulation repairs (Hot Spots)
- Burner components
- Fans and motors
- PLC and graphic display
- Variable frequency drives
- Expansion joints
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Emergency repairs of a collapsed media bed due to thermal overexposure or degradation
- POPPET VALVE upgrades (replacement of Rotary or butterfly valves)
CONVERSIONS AND RETROFITS—TECHNICALLY DEMONSTRATING “VALUE-ADDED”
NESTEC’s conversions and retrofits deliver exceptionally valuable solutions. Our experience in designing and building new systems provides the necessary skill to enhance existing systems with new technology securely. Our process is thorough, resulting in dramatic changes from existing structures to the updated ones once complete.
NESTEC will inspect and conduct an engineering study to identify beneficial system modifications including:
- Ceramic media alternatives increase capacity and reduce operating cost
- Improved oxidation and thermal recovery using catalyst
- Odd tower, even tower, or purge chamber reconfiguration for improved destruction
- Redundant components for increased uptime
- Filtration or scrubbers to handle manufacturing process changes
- Ducting and enclosures for increased capture efficiency
- Cleaning procedures including “bake out” and “reverse chamber flush”
- Natural gas injection to maximize fuel efficiency
- Control system upgrades
- NESTEC buys and sells refurbished systems
- GUARANTEED SAVINGS PROGRAMS
INTEGRATING THE FUTURE INTO TODAY
As new technologies arise and the standard of air emission control changes, NESTEC will continue to actively introduce these technologies and processes. As a global supplier, NESTEC commits its resources to define the threshold for the most effective economical system to serve its customers and provide a safe and enduring environment. NESTEC will continue developing aftermarket services by offering cost-saving technology upgrades to its existing equipment base as well as expanding regional service centers to improve response capabilities. The core philosophy of service at NESTEC is demonstrated by our team every day: We are on a mission to extend beyond the boundaries of established practice and deliver the most effective economical Solution.
For assistance from our extensive experience, call or e-mail NESTEC Inc. (Office: 610-323-7670) for a free evaluation of your VOC control equipment and service needs. (https://www.nestecinc.com/index.html)
wholden@NESTECinc.com 610-323-7670 ext. 103 (service)