NESTEC listens to our customers to ensure the SMART SOLUTION that best fits their needs.
“Spend a lot of time talking to customers face to face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers.” ~Ross Perot
Active listening means taking the time to understand a customer’s problem before you begin offering solutions. NESTEC’s success is directly tied to the success of our customers and our ability to efficiently and effectively serve their unique needs, no matter how challenging. This means keeping their air emission control equipment operating without downtime or interruption to their process.
NESTEC originally started by rebuilding and servicing all makes of RTO-RCOs, oxidizers, and WESPs. Building on the experience gained from hundreds of inspections, detailed studies, service, and rebuilds, NESTEC continues to make customer responsiveness and top quality service our top priority. In addition, we have developed innovative products to provide our customers with the latest, best, and most economical solution available for air emission control.
The more information NESTEC can obtain regarding the specific process operation and the associated air emission control requirements, the better the resulting solution. That’s why NESTEC has developed an extensive library of specific process operations and associated actual air emissions test data — both from the EPA and our customer installation — to assist with all our SMART SOLUTIONS.
Our goal as a company is to have our products, customer service, and support recognized as the best in the industry, and we do that by exceeding expectations in every single customer interaction.
NESTEC has engineered a multitude of enhanced RTO-RCO and WESP features that can be custom fit to the needs of any make or style of RTO-RCO and WESP to improve the performance and reliability of the system.
NESTEC offers robust RTO, RCO, and Wet ESP systems that are focused on low maintenance and high performance. NESTEC has smart solutions for the application based on a Customer First and advanced technical approach.
NESTEC has the resources and extensive in-depth experience to provide On-Line and Off-Line Inspections as well as remote fast assistance and field service resources to repair and/or upgrade the system for the life of the equipment.
The NESTEC Difference
- 24/7 Service Support capability, which is essential to ensure RTO-RCO and WESP performance and reliability
- NESTEC’s annual RTO-RCO and WESP inspection can provide substantial energy savings and a reduction in lost production time
- We offer complete, detailed annual inspections for RTO-RCOs and/or WESP Operational History (On-site pre-inspection meeting with customer), where we investigate:
- Potential safety hazards
- Both past and planned process and equipment changes
- Maintenance logs for any repairs in the past year
- Equipment setting
- Programing and electrical system
- Past problems and/or maintenance issues
Internal/external inspection checklist:
- Internal burner/combustion chamber to ensure that all insulation modules are functioning properly and that the ceramic heat exchange media is capable of maintaining maximum performance
- Removal of the main fan access hatch to examine the wheel for signs of particulate deposition or corrosion
- Examination of the main fan coupling is to ensure proper alignment is being maintained
- Inspection of the combustion blower internals
- Verification of all instrumentation calibration
- The RCO Catalyst is checked, if included, sampling and testing the activity and content of contaminants
- All other items required or requested
- Wet ESP Purge air system and potential upgrades
- Purge air fan upsized to provide higher flow rates at a greater static pressure when the RTO is offline.
- Wet ESP High Voltage Power Supplies
- Potential upgrades for torque design, which increases the bolt diameter and prevents slippage or gradual loosening of the hardware
- Multi-compartment design with flow restrictions
- Water management system
- Blowdown system
- A report and video footage of results is shared with the customer
Potential upgrade features, including:
- NESTEC Auto Thermal Alignment Control
- Reduce the RTO-RCO differential exhaust temperature by as much as 10%
- At 100oF differential = ((10 degrees) (1000 wSCFM) (1.08))/0.84 at $6/mmBTU and 8760 hr/yr = a savings of $450/1000 wSCFM of RTO- RCO flow
Contact NESTEC today for a free evaluation of your RTO-RCO and WESP and find out how the savings and increased performance we can help you achieve.
For additional details from NESTEC’s extensive experience, call or email NESTEC Inc. for a free evaluation of your RTO- RCO or WESP.
Rob Hablewitz, Sales Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Holden, Aftermarket Service Manager – email@example.com
James Nester, CEO – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jaymie Deemer, President and WESP Expert– email@example.com
Main # – 610-323-7670
Leave a Reply