NESTEC, Inc. is a full service equipment design firm specializing in solutions for plant emission issues. We are currently expanding our operations due to demand and are in search of SERVICE TECHNICIANS to join the NESTEC team. Working with a team of experienced engineers, the position will require the installation, startup, and inspection of large industrial systems as well as the rebuild and/or perform preventative maintenance of NESTEC and other plant emission control systems.
- Position requires the proficiency in the ROCKWELL RS LOGIX software family, with specific knowledge of Control Logix, Compact Logix, RSView, and FactoryTalk software. Experience with other PLC software, such as Siemens S7 and GE RX3i is a plus.
- Position also requires a strong working knowledge of combustion systems and instrumentation, such as pressure and temperature transmitters, thermocouples, variable frequency drives, and control valves.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD is also a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Excel and Word, with excellent written and verbal communication skills is also required.
- Up to 75% travel to various industrial sites will be required to install, startup, inspect, and troubleshoot programs, as well as check control panel assemblies, etc., will be required.
NESTEC maintains offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Illinois and Wisconsin and offers highly competitive base salaries and annual bonuses, 50% paid medical and dental insurance with company matched (401)k plan.