NESTEC, Inc. is a full-service equipment design firm specializing in solutions for plant emission controls. We are currently expanding our operations group and are in search of a purchasing manager to join the NESTEC team. The individual will be working with a team of experienced engineers, project managers, designers, service technicians and customers. The position involves supply chain development, generating purchase orders, progress measurement of vendors, quality control, compliance with both customer facing and vendor facing purchase orders and management of a small inventory system to support large industrial projects.
- 10 years of experience in a purchasing department with experience working in the industrial market.
- Experience developing a supply chain and vendor relationships
- Experience sourcing all aspects of industrial construction, including but not limited to:
- Engineering and design
- Structural steel
- Atmospheric thin-walled vessel construction
- Piping systems
- Insulation and cladding
- Fans and pumps and burners
- Quality control
- Ability to work independently, read drawings and report on progress
- Knowledge and ability to enforce OSHA safety standards in a construction environment
- Ability to manage the job site to the customer’s expectations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medium computer skills, proficient in MS Teams, Excel, Word and Quickbooks online, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Position is full time reporting to our Pen Argyl, PA office with up to 10% travel.
NESTEC maintains offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Illinois and Wisconsin and offers highly competitive base salaries and annual bonuses, 50% paid medical and dental insurance with company matched (401)k plan.