NESTEC, Inc. is a full service equipment design firm specializing in solutions for plant emission issues. We are currently expanding our operations due to demand and are in search of a talented PROJECT MANAGER to join the NESTEC team. This position will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions and ensure quality project delivery. As a crucial member of our team, this person will manage NESTEC’s emission control projects from pre-contract through completion and client sign-off. This role plays a vital part in continuing our track record of completing projects on time, within budget, and a focus on customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 10 years of experience with large industrial projects, including experience with construction management processes, means, and methods. Must be able to manage overall project / construction services while collaborating with internal and external clients. The candidate will also understand project delivery, time management, and how to deal with unanticipated events and unforeseen conditions.
The candidate with also have demonstrated experience in leading project teams to ensure timely accomplishment of project objectives, with the ability to manage architects, engineers, and contractors throughout all project phases. Interface with corporate accounting to assist in accurate internal accounting and corporate budgeting and forecasting will be required.
- Mechanical, Chemical, or Civil Engineering Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Position will require a working knowledge of combustion systems and instrumentation, such as pressure and temperature transmitters, thermocouples, variable frequency drives, and control valves.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD is also a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Excel and Word, with excellent written and verbal communication skills is also required.
- Up to 25% travel to various industrial sites will be required to inspect progress of projects, check assemblies, etc.
NESTEC maintains offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Illinois and Wisconsin and offers highly competitive base salaries and annual bonuses, 50% paid medical and dental insurance with company matched (401)k plan.