NESTEC, Inc. is a full-service equipment design firm specializing in solutions for plant emission controls. We are currently expanding our field operations group and are in search of construction manager to join the NESTEC team. The individual will be working with a team of experienced engineers, customers, installation crews, and other service technicians. The position involves supervising all aspects of industrial construction, coordinating contractors, managing clients, compliance with safety program, and quality control during the installation phase of large industrial systems. Projects also include the rebuild and/or preventative maintenance of NESTEC and other plant emission control systems.
- 10 years of industrial construction experience as a foreman or superintendent
- Experience with all aspects of industrial construction, including but not limited to:
- Structural steel
- Atmospheric thin-walled vessel construction
- Piping systems
- Insulation and cladding
- Fans and pumps
- Quality control
- Ability to work independently and read drawings and report on progress
- Up to 75% travel (generally 3 weeks travel and 1 week home)
- Willingness and ability to work with and coordinate work with many contractors in small work areas
- Knowledge and ability to enforce OSHA safety standards in a construction environment
- Ability to manage the job site to the customer’s expectations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medium computer skills, proficient in MS Excel and Word, with excellent written and verbal communication skills is also required.
- Up to 75% travel to various industrial sites will be required to install, startup, inspect, and troubleshoot programs, as well as check control panel assemblies, etc., will be required.
NESTEC maintains offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Illinois and Wisconsin and offers highly competitive base salaries and annual bonuses, 50% paid medical and dental insurance with company matched (401)k plan.