NESTEC has a staff of experienced engineers and field service personnel who regularly perform detailed inspections. We can also respond to emergency situations and place service personnel on site in 24 hours or less.
Our highly trained and safety-certified service personnel are well versed in combustion technology, air handling systems and equipment, insulation and refractory products, controls, and PLC programming. We will tailor inspection activities to our customers’ specific equipment, including other manufacturers’ oxidizers, scrubbers, particulate control devices, and other process equipment.
We often perform simultaneous maintenance work, either with a single technician or with the assistance of subcontractors.
We routinely service:
- Thermal Oxidizers, including; RTO, RCO, DFTO, Recuperative
- Electrical Power and Control Systems
- Valves and Dampers
- Airflow Systems
- Ceramic Heat Recovery Media
- Natural Gas and Propane Fired Burner Systems
- Internal/External Insulation
- Process and Ancillary Fans/Blowers
- Wet Electrostatic Precipitators (WESP)
NESTEC issues comprehensive reports detailing inspection and maintenance activities, including recommendations for future operation.